As part of our continuing efforts to provide excellent remodeling services for both interior and exterior projects, Midwest Property Pros also helps with siding installation and repair. We work with all types of commercial and residential siding, including:
· Vinyl (most common)
· Stone and stone veneer
· Fiber cement
If you are unsure if you need a replacement or repair, contact us for expert advice. We can also give recommendations on the best siding for your home and your personal style.
Each type of siding has benefits and drawbacks and requires a different level of maintenance and financial investment. Depending on the type of siding you have, there are different problems to be on the look out for.
Here are some siding symptoms you should be aware of:
· Noisy siding - indicates your siding isn’t secured
· White powdery substance on brick – indicates a moisture problem
· Cracks or crumbling – could indicate problems with moisture, fasteners, or stress
· Bowing – indicates failed fasteners
· Missing flashing or trim – could allow moisture between home and siding
· Algae, mold, or rot – indicates a moisture problem
Each of these has the potential to become a much bigger problem if left unattended. Don’t delay, call us today for a free quote.